Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks for friends and family, and is also a time to enjoy a wonderful meal that brings forth the rich aromas of sweets and spices that we love so much in the cold weather. This list is to celebrate some awesome scents that will brighten, warm and spice up your Thanksgiving this year!
1. Nutmeg & Ginger by Jo Malone. This fragrance is fresh, spicy, and addicting with notes of nutmeg, ginger, sandalwood, and cedar. Wear this to add a little zest to your Thanksgiving.
2. Mechant Loup by L’Artisan Parfumeur. Mechant Loup aka Angry Wolf is a woody-spicy composition. It dark, sweet, warming, and nutty with prominent notes of hazelnut, licorice, honey, and sandalwood.
3. Five O’Clock Au Gingembre by Serge Lutens. As you may have guessed, this is a scent with a main note of ginger, followed by cinnamon, tea, woods, pepper, honey, and amber. It is warm and cozy, but also sheer and fresh. How could you go wrong with this oriental-spicy scent on Thanksgiving?
4. Dolce Vita by Christian Dior. Hosting a big Thanksgiving and extending to friends among family? Wear Dolce Vita for a charismatic, alluring, and rich scent. This is an oriental fragrance with a spicy and woodsy base. This is cinnamon, vanilla, honey, peaches, cardamom, and sandalwood in a bottle. Truly exquisite.
5. Dior Addict EdP (2014). Want something simple and sweet to go along with dessert? Dior Addict’s new reformulation is your go to with warm notes of vanilla, orange blossom, jasmine, and petitgrain.