New Year’s Eve is all about starting the upcoming year off with a bang! If you have hot plans for NYE that require the most glamorous of scents to accompany your sparkling new dress, then we’ve got you covered. With our Top 5 Perfumes of New Year’s 2016, you will be sure to leave an impression at the biggest party of the new year!
- La Nuit Tresor by Lancome for women is a dark, glamorous and sexy gourmand scent that is young and playful, yet so grown up. A dark veil of patchouli and incense sit atop a bountiful heart of rich rose and vanilla orchid with scrumptious and creamy notes of praline, vanilla and caramel in the base. A well blended, elegant ‘fume for lovers of sweet, rich and intoxicating scents.
- For a sensual oriental-floral scent, we suggest Tom Ford’s Noir Pour Femme. This is a deep and boozy vanilla-amber scent that remains gentle, soothing, warm and seductive throughout the entire fragrance. With the perfect touches of vanilla and amber atop the florals, this fragrance always remains creamy, but never becomes too sweet or obnoxious. A sophisticated scent, perfect for sprucing up a classy black dress.
- L’Extase by Nina Ricci is a rich and mature scent of temptation and lust. A rosy, raspberry jam note nestles into the heart, surrounded by white flowers. Towards the dry down, you get a gentle veil of musk over a bed of sweet caramel, amber, benzoin and vanilla. A sweet and warm scent, with refreshing qualities.
- Be Tempted by Dkny for women is seductive, sweet, juicy and alluring. This is scrumptiously fruity and sweet, with prominent notes of red berries, patchouli, licorice, vanilla and apple. This is fun, flirty and feminine. Pair this with an extravagant sequin dress for the ultimate New Year.
- If you are looking to turn heads this NYE, then try out Narciso Rodriguez’s epic fragrance, Narciso for women. This scent may have a simple composition, but it is not to be taken lightly. This is an extravagant blend of notes, bringing us a super sexy, intoxicating, and feminine scent. Rose and gardenia lead the fragrance off and a seductive note of musk sits in the middle. The base is creamy and woody with cedar and vetiver.
What are you plans for this New Year’s Eve and what scent will be accompanying you!?