Kick off 2016 with good friends, family and fragrance! We’ve compiled our Top 5 Colognes for NYE 2016 for embracing the New Year and leaving a lasting impression. Transform into a seductive and classy gentleman with just a spritz!
- Sauvage by Christian Dior for men was released just this year with Johnny Depp as the face of the fragrance. It is a warm amber scent with touches of spice and citrus. Notes include pepper, bergamot and ambroxan. This is a huge compliment getter, so try this if you are looking to impress that special someone!
- If you aren’t over the appeal of fresh summer scents, but want something that will work great in colder weather as well then try Reveal Men by Calvin Klein. This is airy, fruity, sweet and refreshing. The top is slightly boozy with brandy and fruits, then leading to a unique heart of sage, agave, suede and salt. As the fragrance calms, it turns into a creamy and warm skin scent of tonka bean, vetiver and amber.
- Nuit D’Issey by Issey Miyake radiates with warm woods and spices for an ultra masculine scent. The beginning is a refreshing citrus blast, followed by a heart of leather, woods and spices. The dry down provides a veil of smoky incense, patchouli and tonka bean. A fragrance of elegance, class and good impressions.
- If you loved the original Boss Bottled, but are looking for something more warm and suitable for winter then try Boss Bottled Intense by Hugo Boss. This scent has a huge sillage and is long lasting, great for a winter’s night out. It is rich, dark, spicy and masculine. This opens with citrus and green apple, leading into cinnamon, cloves, lavender and cardamom. The scent settles into a creamy-wood base of vanilla, sandalwood, cedar, vetiver and tonka bean.
- YSL’s La Nuit De L’Homme was released back in 2009 and has been a favorite ever since for a reason. This is ultra sexy, seductive, powerful and works amazingly in colder weather. This opens with cardamom and enters a heart of lavender, cedar and bergamot. The base is rich and woody with caraway and vetiver. Another scent that is guaranteed to bring on the compliments!
What scent will you be wearing this New Year’s Eve!?